Tuesday, August 23, 2016

11/24-12/1: Thanksgiving Celebrations

Alyssa and I spent Thanksgiving with our individual families. My family spent time in Santa Barbara in a house that my parents rented for the long weekend. We could walk to the beach! Our time was full of laughter, delicious food, and most importantly time together. Here are some pictures from our time. :)






Alyssa's dad met her in Santa Barbara by train and then they drove down to our home area together. She enjoyed time with family at a restaurant near the beach for Thanksgiving! I can't tell you too much about it though since I wasn't there. ;)


We loved being able to go to our home church, Friends Church Orange, for the first time in months on the Sunday after Thanksgiving too. Nothing like home...

No comments:

Post a Comment