Monday, August 4, 2014

A Logo!!!

You've probably noticed that the look of the blog has changed! That is because we have a new LOGO!!! I love it. And it makes this all feel so official.

Yet the thing that I love best about this logo is that it is a blessing from God.

After a long exhausting day of hosting a garage sale (stay tuned for a post with more details!), I came home to check Facebook. I posted in the 30 Days of Hustle group about the outcome of the Road Trip as I knew they were interested. Then the idea crossed my mind, what if I asked about a logo? I have zero skills in that arena...and a very limited budget...but it would help pull the trip together. So on a whim I posted asking if anyone would be willing to help me with this task.

What happened next was COMPLETELY unexpected by me!

Someone asked what the trip was about. I replied--and gave the blog link.

Then some more people commented with general price ranges. All of which I would consider, but didn't really have a budget for within the Road Trip costs.

The next morning, the first person who commented asked about the trip's route. Of which I could only reply generally since it is still in progress!

Shortly there after I had a message. I opened it. And was greeted by a logo!! NO WAY!

I got super excited!!!! He had to tell me to calm down.

The logo was PERFECT. He had matched it to the blog colors and even started the road in SoCal where the journey shall begin. But the best part is, he did it for a price that I could readily afford.

When I reflect back on this journey, I will always remember Parker Waldrop and the gift he gave this trip.

All that to say...if you need a logo or any printing done, PLEASE check out his site!! He has been incredible to work with and did an amazing job. I have no hesitations in recommending him! *shameless plug*

The link to his page is: Waldrop Services




No comments:

Post a Comment